Digital Gloss Meter 60° is an important attribute of surface appearance. It changes our perception of colours and shapes and influences our overall visual experience. Gloss meter has been the unsurpassed industry standard in the measurement of gloss for many years. The smart functions and intuitive menu operations make gloss measurement an easy task.
Gloss is measured by directing a constant intensity light beam at a fixed angle onto a surface and then by monitoring the amount of reflected light at the same angle. Gloss is a measure of how well the surface functions as a mirror.
Standard: IS 101 (Part 4/ Sec.4), ISO 2813, ASTM D523, ASTM D2457, DIN 67530
• 60° angle for semi gloss.
• Concise appearance, feel good.
• Display 3 sets of measurement data, good for comparison.
• Built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery.
• Basic model measurement can meet basic
glossiness testing requirements..
• Comply with international standards.
• Stable performance, easy to read data.
Measuring Angle : 60°
Measuring Area : 9 x 15 mm
Measuring Range : 0~200 GU
Division Value : 1 GU
Measurement : Range 0 – 200 GU
Repeatability : ± 1GU
Reproducibility : ± 1GU
Measuring Time : 1.0s
Battery : 3.7V, 3200mAh Li-ion Battery
Display : TFT 3.5 inch
Gloss meter, power adapter, USB cable, calibration plate and manual.
Ref No. 225/60 Gloss Meter
HSN Code: 90275090