TRI Gloss meter is an important attribute of surface appearance. It changes our perception of colours and shapes and influences our overall visual experience. Gloss meter has been the unsurpassed industry standard in the measurement of gloss for many years. The smart functions and intuitive menu operations make gloss measurement an easy task.
Gloss is measured by directing a constant intensity light beam at a fixed angle onto a surface and then by monitoring the amount of reflected light at the same angle. Gloss is a measure of how well the surface functions as a mirror.
Standard: IS 101 (Part 4/ Sec.4), ISO 2813, ASTM D523, ASTM D2457, DIN 67530
• Measurement range 20°, 60° and 85°.
• Single button for all angles measurement.
• Display 5 readings for measurement data
and good for comparison.
• Connect to PC for more extended functions with
GQC6 Quality Control Software.
• Large screen display for easy operation.
• Ergonomics design with good appearance.
• Good man-machine communication interface.
• Powerful functions to meet many different requirements.
• Large storage to save over 1000 data.
• Built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery.
Measuring Angle : 20°/60°/85°
Measuring Area : 20° 60° 85°
10 x10mm 9 x15mm 5 x36mm
Measuring Range : 20° 60° 85°
0~1000GU 0~1000GU 0~160GU
Resolution : 0.1GU
Repeatability : 20° 60° 85°
± 0.1GU ± 0.2GU ± 0.2%GU
Measuring Time : 1.0s
Battery : 3.7V, 3200mAh Li-ion Battery
Display : TFT 3.5 inch, capacitive screen
Interface : USB/RS-232
Storage : 1000 readings
Software : GQC6 Quality Control Software
Gloss meter, power adapter, USB cable,
manual, CD, calibration plate.
Ref No. 226/T Tri Gloss Meter
HSN Code: 90275090
There are no reviews yet.